Value Add Investment Strategy
Value-Add Multifamily Investment In Focus
When applied correctly, value-add multifamily investing (value add investment strategy) can deliver excellent risk-adjusted investment returns to accredited investors. Our experienced team of asset managers, designers, project managers, and property managers have perfected this investment strategy over years of experience, which we execute with precision and professionalism, to drive extraordinary strategic value above market returns for our investors.
On Value Add Investment Strategy
- Our funds raise capital to invest in Class B & C multifamily workforce apartment properties across U.S. secondary and tertiary markets.
- We believe this segment of real estate covers the three major concerns in investing: Safety, Security and Profit.
- We are vertically-integrated with all aspects of our business in-house, which lowers our costs and allows us to pass on savings to our residents without jeopardizing returns to investors.
- We only pursue assets that fit our investment criteria and underwrite at ~20% IRR* net to investors.
- Our typical hold period is 60 months.
- Our exit strategy is to sell our assets to a controlled REIT at market price.
Focus on Sub-markets & Assets
Minimize Market Risk
- Focus on high job growth areas
- Focus on lagging housing supply areas
- Focus on value areas within sub-markets
- Screen B & C class assets as value-add opportunities
Underwrite & Analyze
Minimize Project Risk
- Complete detailed anaysis of sub-market real estate fundamentals
- Underwrite assets in terms of value-add opportunity
- Finalize business plan & investment budget